Event: kingdom, church & me
Speaker: Kenny Rason Tan
Date: 13 Jan
Time: 9:30am - 630pm
VENUE: ALBY Events
111 North Bridge Road, Peninsula Plaza #05-09 (City Hall MRT)
(Parking available at Capitol Piazza. $3 per entry after 6pm on weekdays)
Fee: $40 (includes book LIVING THE KINGODM LIFE book worth $10.70 and $10 voucher)
$50 (for payment after 11 Jan)
Says Kenny: "As a minister of the Gospel of the kingdom, it always intrigues me that the discourse among God’s people in the past century has simply been centered primarily on ‘the church’ – Church-growth tactics, building a healthy church, purpose-driven Church etc.
Don’t get me wrong – I love the Church, and I love the people of God whom Christ loves and gave His life for. What intrigues and disturbs me is that the Church has somewhat lost sight of the bigger picture – the kingdom of God. Some stare in bewilderment when asked “What is the Kingdom of God?” Yet, the word ‘Church’ is mentioned only twice in the Gospels, but ‘Kingdom’ has been mentioned more than a hundred times, mostly by our Lord Himself.
As a missionary to Asian third-world nations, it is my goal to make complex concepts of the Kingdom as simple as possible to understand. We get down to the basics. We tackle the seemingly simple questions no one dares to ask. We map out how it practically looks like.
This full-day course will be filled with conceptual & scriptural teachings, meaningful discussions and exercises, lots of questions and answers (just like all the courses I run), and a good time to build kingdom connections and friendships. "
Concept of Kingdom:
1. What is the full story about the kingdom of God?
2. What does it mean for ‘His Kingdom Come’?
3. What are the elements that make up the Kingdom of God?
4. How does the Kingdom of God look like in our society today?
1. What are the key focuses of Kingdom-oriented Churches?
2. What can we learn from the different models of the early Church?
3. How do our Churches today align with Kingdom design?
Our personal role in the kingdom of God:
1. How does knowing about the Kingdom realign the way I live?
2. How do I discover my Kingdom calling and destiny?
3. What are some simple things I can do to bring His kingdom on Earth?
1. Gospel of the Kingdom Storyline
2. Establishing His Kingdom on Earth
3. Kingdom-oriented Churches
4. My Kingdom calling & destiny
About Kenny Rason Tan
Kenny Rason Tan is the founder of "Freedom in Sonship House" (www.freedominsonship.org) - a ministry that mentors young men and women into their prophetic destinies.
He is also a full-time missionary trained and equipped in Canada. The Canadian Church leadership commissioned him into missions in Europe and various parts of Asia. Kenny ministers effectively in the Father’s love, thereby bringing people into their sonship.
Over the years, he has trained numerous church leaders to hear God’s voice and to move in their spiritual gifts and callings. Based in Singapore right now, he travels and ministers internationally to strengthen the Body of Christ. His book LIVING THE KINGDOM LIFE has helped Churches discover the utmost call of God to establish His kingdom here on Earth. He has also written the book MY SHEEP HEAR MY VOICE.