Dear guest, by accessing and using the internet website of Alby Commercial Enterprises Pte Ltd ("this Website"), you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of access set out below (the "Terms & Conditions"). Otherwise, you are advised not to access or otherwise use this Website.
1. Changes in Terms & Conditions for Access
Alby Commercial Enterprises Pte Ltd may at its sole discretion change, modify,add or remove any of the Terms & Conditions without notice to you. Please review the Terms & Conditions from time to time so that you will be apprised of any changes.
2. Contents of this Website
This Website serves to provide you with comprehensive information about Alby Commercial Enterprises Pte Ltd and the services and products it provides. Alby Commercial Enterprises Pte Ltd reserves the rights to suspend, discontinue, remove, modify or change any aspect of this Website and its contents in its sole discretion and without notice to you.
3. Manner of Usage
- The contents of this Website are made available for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this Website by other users.
- You agree not to e-mail, post, upload, transfer to this website, or otherwise make available any material which:
- is obscene, misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, illegal, confidential, libellous or otherwise objectionable;
- is in breach of any copyright or other intellectual property rights of any party;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programmes designed to damage, interrupt, destroy or limit the performance of our or any other party's' computer system (both software and hardware); and
- may constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, liability or otherwise violate law.
You agree to indemnify and hold Alby Commercial Enterprises Pte Ltd harmless from and against any losses, damages, expenses, liabilities, claims or costs (including legal costs) suffered by Alby Commercial Enterprises Pte Ltd in connection with or arising from your access of this Website and/or use of the online services, or your breach of any of the Terms & Conditions.
5. Online Feedback / Enquiry
Alby Commercial Enterprises Pte Ltd is under no obligation to honour any enquiry/feedback and may cancel them without incurring any liability whatsoever, including and without limitation if it knows or has reason to believe that:
- A fraud, criminal act, offence or violation of any law or regulation has been or will be committed, or
- That any of the confirmation or information which you have furnished in connection with the online services is wrong or incorrect at the time of the enquiry/feedback.
6. Linking this Website
You may not link this Website from any other third party website without any prior written consent of Alby Commercial Enterprises Pte Ltd.
This Website may contain links to other websites developed by people over whom Alby Commercial Enterprises Pte Ltd exercises no control and which are completely independent of this Website. Alby Commercial Enterprises Pte Ltd cannot and does not screen those other websites and hence does not make any representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in those other websites. You therefore acknowledge and agree that access to those other websites are at your own risk and that Alby Commercial Enterprises Pte Ltd shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with any use of or reliance on the contents of those other websites.
Collectively, the contents of this Website are protected by copyright and is the exclusive property of Alby Commercial Enterprises Pte Ltd. Subject to Terms & Conditions 9 below, you may access, view and download the contents of this Website for your personal and non-commercial use only. If you want to make commercial use of any part of the Contents, you must obtain the prior written consent of Alby Commercial Enterprises Pte Ltd.
Please note that all logos,brands,trademarks,company name/ names appearing in this website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Alby Commercial Enterprises Pte Ltd and their respective companies.
10. Accuracy of the Contents
- A. While Alby Commercial Enterprises Pte Ltd makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the contents of this Website is correct and updated, Alby Commercial Enterprises Pte Ltd does not in any way whatsoever warrant, represent or guarantee the completeness, reliability or accuracy of any aspect of the contents of this Website, including any statement, opinion or other information.
- Alby Commercial Enterprises Pte Ltd reserves the right in its sole discretion to correct any errors or omissions in any aspect of this Website.
- A. The contents of this Website are provided "as is" with no warranties whatsoever, express or otherwise.
- Alby Commercial Enterprises Pte Ltd expressly disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law all express, implied and statutory warranties, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for purposes, non-infringement of third party intellectual property rights and freedom from computer viruses.
- Some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of certain warranties. Accordingly, those exclusions may not apply to you.
12. Limitation of Liability
- You understand and agree that you access this Website and/or download or otherwise obtain material or data from this Website at your own risk. Under no circumstances shall Alby Commercial Enterprises Pte Ltd be liable to you for any damages, expenses or losses of any kind (whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary and punitive), including but not limited to, damages to your computer system or loss of data, arising from or in connection with the access to this Website and/or any use of and/or reliance on the contents of this Website.
- Some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, those exclusions or limitations may not apply to you.
If any of the Terms & Conditions shall be held to be illegal or unenforceable, in whole or in part, under any enactment or rule of law, such Term & Condition shall to that extent be deemed not to form part of the applicable Terms & Conditions but the validity and enforceability of the remainder Terms & Conditions shall not be affected.
- The failure by Alby Commercial Enterprises Pte Ltd to enforce any of the Terms & Conditions or to require compliance with any of the Terms & Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of the right of Alby Commercial Enterprises Pte Ltd to subsequently enforce each and every Terms & Conditions or require such compliance with each and every Terms & Conditions.
- No waiver of any default by Alby Commercial Enterprises Pte Ltd or any failure to enforce any of the Terms & Conditions shall be deemed to constitute a waiver of any subsequent default of the same.
16. Governing Law
The Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore . Both you and Alby Commercial Enterprises Pte Ltd agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of the Republic of Singapore.
Last updated: 1 Jan 2014